Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Acemaster-P Original Song Project

   As some of you may know I am doing an original song for the Bruno and Clara Original Song Contest put on by Vocaloid.cl (The Latin American and Spanish Vocaloid Community). I already made a rough draft of my lyrics and I need to proof-read them and make my first edits. Thanks to AlexTrip Sands as he gave me some words of wisdom to encourage me to better further this project with me and my friends who have YouTube channels as well (I will post links to them as they become available). How I planned this out was of course Vocaloid Bruno being the lead singer (hence the point of the contest) and having 2 UTAUloids Superdude (Me) and Lelias Meleven (Kalvin Lewis) as backup singers I have no clue of a genre but I do have some ideas in mind. So wish me luck and I will keep you posted on this as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment